Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Days!!!


Okay, I know it's been a while.  .  .I mean, a REALLY long while!!!  Don't try to give me a guilt trip, I give myself one every time I go read all of my favorite blogs and realize how long it's been since I've touched this one!!!  I think I've found some inspiration to get me back here--not that I need inspiration, my 3 children give me PLENTY of inspiration-but they also suck my energy and brain cells ;)!!!  SO--rather than backtrack, which is completely overwhelming--I'm going to try to just move forward.  I will try to post every day or every week pics from our summer!  Not only does this encourage me to start posting again (b/c we all know I won't be able to post just pics, I'll have to give a run down as well), but it will also encourage me to throw out the chore list and pick up the summer wish list!!!  

Starting.  .  .right.  .  .NOW!!!!!

BEACH TRIP MAY 2012

Rooftop at Whiskey Bravo

Family trek to the beach.  .  .

The Boys

B did NOT love the beach.  .  .

.  .  .but she was convinced to stay after snacks were offered

rough life

she slept almost the whole time we were down there!

so--for those of you who don't know, we had another baby since last time I was on here--SURPRISE!! :)  I have had my hands a bit full, but I promise to try to take a time out every so often and make sure I'm posting!!!  This is only from our first week of summer, we are into week 3 right now so I've got some catch up to do!!  Right now though, I'm working on dinner and I should probably get to it!!  Until next time.  .  .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails