Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gatlinburg

This past weekend Jason and I took a little couples trip to Gatlinburg--I'd never been there, and there was zip lining so we through caution to the wind and decided to give it a try!!  It was nice to get away just the two of us for a couple of days--but probably we won't make a repeat trip to Gatlinburg anytime soon! ;)

Jason and I half way through the Smoky Mountain Parkway, I am proud to say I made it through the whole trip without getting car sick!!


A view from the car.  .  .it really was a pretty drive!

We had this cute little fireplace in our room, even though it was 90 outside, I had to turn it on for a minute!

No really, I was frightened!!

 Ziplining!!  I can't believe I did it--it was so fun!

 Jason's turn!



Jason and I after dinner on Saturday!  We forgot to have someone take a pic!

 We took a little detour on the way home and went to have lunch with my grandparents in Asheville!  I'm so glad we got the opportunity to visit!  I know they were disappointed to not see the kiddos, but I'm hoping to make a trip up before school starts back with them!

 It was so nice to get away and just do things on our own time!!!  I know the kids had a great time with their Nana & Mopa!  I can't wait until next time!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails