Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Confession. . .

I have a confession to make--I come to this blog almost every day!!  I come here, I check out all of my blogs listed over on the side, glance wistfully at MY last post and then exit out.  .  .

I know, I know, it's horrible!!!  I will try to get back on track with posting--this is how I keep up with my kids and how they are doing!!  They are doing great by the way--growing like weeds and getting too smart for their own good on a daily basis!!

One more thing--to those of you I don't talk to on a regular basis.  .  .We are expecting again!  "Baby Girl Conner", as she has been affectionately named by her GiGi, is due to arrive towards the end of July!!  WHERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT ALL OF THIS CHILDREN! :)

1 comment:

Katie Kirk said...

Girl you are coming up on a year with no posts. SO much has changed in that one year, you should try and get a few posts up. You've done such a good job with your blog for so long you don't want to regret not blogging about your baby girl and everything else that's happened. Just start where you are don't stress about 'filling in' all the missed posts - ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails