Thursday, June 28, 2012

Alright, Alright so we skipped a week!

I got so excited about my trip to Gatlinburg--I forgot to share what the kids were up to last week.  .  .shameful, I know!  Honestly, it was much of the same--we hit the pool a bit, hit the library, and just tried to keep each other busy all week!  Honestly, I don't need much help keeping busy, but the kids seem to really need some help!!  As I'm writing this I realize that Camden went to art camp last week--man, how quickly we forget!!  I'll snap some pics of him and his art and post them.  He was the only boy, but I think he enjoyed it--he seems to really have an interest in drawing and painting and I just really want to make sure we help him explore that interest as much as we can!!  So here are pics of what we were up to AFTER art camp last week ;)

Reading our books after our library visit, it's just not reading if you aren't in a fort.  .  .right??  :)

One of our yummy eats last week--Kung Pao Chicken--DEE-LI-SHUS!!
(oh and nothing has changed--the boys didn't touch this meal, but the baby loved it)

 Of course.  .  .there was some pool time!!





The boys got to cash in their free Stevi-B's buffets for reading 10 books

Apparently Evan thought it might be a rough crowd, he insisted on wearing his helmet all through dinner!  He loves to accessorize!

That's about it for last week!!  We are all excited to go spend a day on the lake Saturday to celebrate Mrs. Ratchford's birthday :)!!  It will be Evan's first trip and Camden hasn't been since he was 3!  Braelyn will be joining us as well, but I'm thinking she'll be hanging with whoever is a the house b/c a baby on a boat freaks me out a little!  Hopefully we'll get some good pics to share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails