Monday, June 18, 2012

VBS Week at SUMC

This year the boys were both able to participate in VBS at SUMC!!  They, or I should say WE, all had a blast!!!  I was able to be a  part of the steering committee this year--even though it started out as VERY overwhelming when I initially took it on, it turned out to be such a great blessing!!!  I can't wait for next year!!!  Braelyn also went with us every day--she was in the nursery but they took them to participate in music--which she loved!!!  The message definitely stuck b/c just yesterday Evan said--"Mommy--no matter what you can trust God".  .  .it was a random statement, but hey--I'll take it!! :)

Off to VBS.  . .(oh yea, we moved in case you missed that post that I never posted, ha!)

This was the last day at Imagination Station, we put the kids in a bubble--totally cool, and proved that "Everything is possible with God!"  I'll admit, I was sweating this experiment right before the kids arrived b/c we were not getting it to work initially!!  Nothing worse than having 60+ kids waiting on you to wow them--only to disappoint them!!! 

All in all we had a fantastic week!!!  I can't think of a better way to kick off summer vacation--the boys have already been asking when they can go back!!

What a Week :)
  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails