Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Biggest Event of Our Summer

SO.  .  .one of the biggest things we had going on this summer was Misty's wedding!!  We have all been looking forward to it all year, and it was sort of the LAST thing we were going to do before our summer officially started!!  Evan was the ring bearer, I was the matron of honor, and Camden got to help hand out programs--it was a very special family affair!!  Everyone did awesome, the baby even made it until 10, and we had a great time!!  My only regret is that I did not get a picture of all of us together fancied up.  .  .bummer :(

Evan & Mommy

 Evan with his sign--he did a great job!

 Evan & Mit

 Mit and her "old lady of honor" ;)

The Ratchfords!!!!

I know there are pics somewhere of the baby, and of Camden--I'm pretty sure we got one of Misty and Camden, but it was such a crazy day I don't remember who took it!!  I'll post some more if I get my hands on them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails