Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shaping up to be another great week!!

We've already started preparing for next year!!  I'm happy to report that Evan can recognize all of his letters (even out of order), and Camden knows all 200 sight words for first grade already!

 Mommy & Evan started organizing his room this week--thanks Pinterest for the great idea!!  We are going to work on Camden's next--since we are getting rid of the playroom soon!

Look who can stand up!  Much to her brothers' delight--they are so thrilled every time she starts something new!!  

Relaxing in the "whirlpool" after a hard day of art camp and poolside fun!

Can you see the 2 heads??  That's Camden & Evan reading bedtime stories!  Don't you love the days that they get along so well??  This was just one of those days!!  I'm so glad I captured this!

This one is from last week!  We took a trip to Bay Creek so the boys could ride their bikes without worrying about cars!  They both did great--minimal complaining ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie! I linked over from Candace's blog. You are making me feel like a slacker with the sight words! How did you get the list?

Melanie said...

hey Laura!!! I didn't know you had a blog--I'll add it to my list! :) Camden's teacher gave me the 1st grade sight word list at his conference last year b/c I asked for it. You may be able to find it online though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails