They are both growing up so fast!! Evan is almost rolling over--he rolls up to his side, and then gets stuck because his arm is under him! He can't quite sit up by himself, but he does hold that head up pretty well--I've pulled out the excersaucer and cleaned it up for him--he can turn himself around in the little seat and everything!! I can't believe he's almost 4 months old--the time just flies by!!
Camden is not changing quite as quickly--he's 3 so really he just "matures" more than anything!! :) He's getting much better about trying new foods--he won't always do it, but I figure if I can get something new in him once a week or so we are doing good!! He is very good to help with Evan--either getting his paci for him, or telling him "It's okay baby Evan, me and Mommy are here for you--it's okay" :) Such a sweet boy he is!! He should be starting T-ball soon, which will be quite an adventure for us both I'm sure! After T-ball--swim lessons! As you can see I'm constantly trying to keep us busy, it really helps the time pass. I don't want to wish it away, but I don't want to wallow in loneliness either!
Jason is in place. . .that's all I will say. I heard from him once last week and that's pretty much it!! I'm working on getting care packages ready to send--although the freaking customs paperwork is outrageous! I have to list EVERY single item in the box, and the weight--seriously?? Come on, there must be an easier way!! I know he is working hard, and we are so proud of him! We miss him like crazy here at home, but hopefully the Spring and Summer months won't drag quite as much as the Winter ones did!!
I have to hop in the shower now! With the boys gone Kasey and Gina are taking me to a worry free lunch--no worries about when someone needs to be fed, go down for a nap, head to the potty, or what I need to do when I get home. . .You can't imagine how strange it feels to be able to go out just by myself and not have to worry about anything else!! It's a good feeling, but also reminds me of how I would not trade my life for anything!! I love all 3 of my boys and there is a hole in my heart when they are away!! GOTTA RUN!! (I wish it wasn't raining :(! )
No comments:
Post a Comment