Monday, March 23, 2009

HOLY CRAP--it's gonna be a LOOOONNNNG summer!!

So I realized the other day that my house is NEVER quiet until about.  .  .8:30pm--do you have any idea what that does to a person?  WELL--for one, it makes them CRAZY! :)  To those of you who think Camden never talks let me just give you a little sample:

MOMMY--can I have 2 vitamins, MOMMY-can I have  yogurt and watch tv in yours room?  MOMMY-did you get my vitamin? Can I have cereal in a bag?  I am still hungry.  .  .MOMMY-I need to go potty.  .  .MOMMY-can I go potty in yours room?  Where are we going right now?  Who is coming to see us?  MOMMY-can I watch tv in yours room?  I am still hungry--I want a snack, not a food a snack.  .  .MOMMY-are we going to the gym?  can we go in the car?  i want to sit in my new seat?  when is daddy coming home?  can i see baby evan?  are we staying awake today? can i have lipstick?  do you remember when Chuck-E-Cheese came off the stage?  I like Chuck-E-Cheese, I love baby evan, mommmy does baby evan love me?  I love Penny-dog, I didn't mean to hit her.  Do you think we can see my friends today?  Ms. Amy and Ms. Kim they told me.  .  .(they told you what? this is me talking here)MOMMY-when i was at school yesterday they told me.  .  . 
DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE?  B/C this is like from 8-9am.  .  .and really only about 1/4 of the words spoken.  . .

This weekend my brother came up and spent Saturday with us.  .  .we had lunch, and packed up to explore a new park.  .  .We sort of got on the wrong trail and ended up walking almost 3.5 miles--which technically we ran for part of the way playing chase with Camden--needless to say, it was good that I took that extra bottle because we were there for 4 hours.  .  .OOPS! :)  Anyways, the original plan had been movie night so we headed back home, cleaned everyone up--okay wait--we headed back home Adam laid down on the sofa while I cleaned Camden and fixed his supper, Evan talked over in his activity gym (remember he's very vocal as well)--I walked into the den and noticed that Adam was on the couch rubbing his temples.  .  .NOW-he's on this crazy ass diet where he can only eat nuts and berries so my first assumption is that he's hungry and needs a beer--and he really can't do anything for either of those problems on this diet--so I said "Are you okay?" to which he responded "I'M NEVER HAVING KIDS!!  THESE 2 HAVEN'T STOPPED SINCE I WALKED IN THE DOOR"--my response--I just laughed!!  Am I tired--HELL YES!!  Stressed--OH YEA, WITHOUT A DOUBT!!  But you know what--when Camden looks at me and says "Mommy--you are nice, I love you" & Evan looks at me and grins that gummy grin and laughs at my silly attempts to get his attention--it truly makes it all worthwhile!!  Some days I want to cry, and some days I just feel like my "cup runneth over"!!  

IT'S STILL GOING TO BE A LONG-ASS SUMMER! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails