I just never knew that I would be that girl who doesn't get to shower every day. . .
That's it, just thought I would share.
Oh and just for giggles--Camden is walking around the house singing "HEAD SHOULDERS KNEES AND TOES, KNEES AND TOES!!" He loves that song!
2 comments:
Yeah, that is definitely the welcome to motherhood understatement of the year!!! No one tells you that your baby, toddler and husband will all get clean clothes, clean hair and smell nice, and you're lucky to find your perfume and a hair band to attempt to make yourself look and smell less like a zombie!
Now Melanie - hopefully this will make you feel better. I yet to have kids and there are days that I don't shower - mostly on the weekends (given my co-workers won't appreciate nor find professional). However, I've already thought about this and I think it's normal with 1 one and totally exceptable with 2 under the age of 3.
Post a Comment