Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A slight retraction

So I just want to say that I was in no way trying to say that Jason tries to tell me what to do or is constantly offering his advice to me when we talk.  I was just saying that on a day to day basis when we are talking (like we normally would) and when/if he makes suggestions (like he normally would) my first reaction is that he's not here so what does he know.  .  .
I'm not mad or irritated with him--so honey, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to say that you are doing anything wrong! :)  I love you!

1 comment:

Katie Kirk said...

You did not at all come across like you were upset with Jason. That's just how we stay at home moms feel when the dad is trying to be helpful but not actually there with us - at the point of pulling our hair out -it's like "thanks for the advice honey, I'll try and remember that on top of: the laundry, dinner, grocery shopping, diaper changes, snack time. . . ."

Related Posts with Thumbnails