These are the words he got out of yesterdays coverage:
AMERICA
HOUSE/HOME-"Ares we going to his house?" (Mr. Obama's house) I had explained that we were watching him move into his new house--the White House
AIRPLANE
TRAIN TRACKS
PRES-DENT--"Is the boys name Pres-dent?"
CHURCH (referring to the Capitol Building--Are we going to that Big Church?)
I'm pretty impressed that he picked up on so much! When I had the news on later that night, he got all excited and pointed out that we had seen that boy go home "yesterday" (everything that is not right now is "yesterday"). All in all, I think he really learned a lot yesterday :)!!
I also realized today that yesterday was Evan's 2 month birthday. . .MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD--I'm gonna get it!!! So in honor of that, here are some photos that we took--please pay no attention to the fact that they are both still in pajamas--it just sort of happens sometimes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment