Thursday, January 08, 2009

GOALS. . .everybody's making them

So back to those goals I spoke about in my last post! I really am going to make some, and just to be sure I stay on track I will list them here for all to see. . . :)--just don't hold me to them!

#1--get on a workout schedule, I seriously have not worked out since Camden was born, or really since before Camden was born b/c I didn't do much working out when I was pregnant--EVERYTHING jiggles (YUCK)
#2--start getting myself more organized, most of the time I feel so scattered I can't think straight, hopefully this will help me to start being on time more!
#3--start a new project every month--PROJECT FOR JANUARY: CLEAN OUT PANTRY, and CABINETS in kitchen (eventually this goal will lead up to me cleaning my closet, I would look for this to happen later, when I've had a chance to implement #1)
#4--learn to have more patience and take the time to enjoy my blessings
#5--be more positive
#6--floss my teeth more, for some reason this chore always gets pushed to last--I need to be better about it :)
#7--start baby books--I've never even done one for Camden, I'll admit I've never actually seen the one my mom did for me-so Camden and Evan probably won't be begging to see theirs either

Lucky #7--that will be enough for now, I can add more later if I want!

While we are on this topic--Camden has made some goals for himself as well (OKAY OKAY--I helped, but he said okay so I'm going to document them as well!)

#1--learn to eat more things than pb&j, spaghettios, and ckn nuggets from "Old McDonald"
#2--learn to do what mommy says the first time so she doesn't have to raise her voice :)
#3--learn to bathe myself--this one will come with time, but we are already working on it

Evan's goals are to sleep through the night, and just not cry so much! :)

So it sounds like we will all be pretty busy while Daddy is away! Hopefully that will make it all FLY BY!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails