Sunday, January 04, 2009

Day 2 of a very long journey

Well, I figure it's time for me to try to pick this thing up again!! I really enjoy reading my friends' blogs and keeping up with where they are and seeing their families grow! Since we have so much changing in our lives right now, I thought I would try to pick my blog back up! As many of you know, and some of you don't know--my husband Jason has been called up to be deployed and began active duty a few days ago (I'm sure none of these terms are correct, but whatever, you'll soon learn that I do not come from a military background and I'm feeling my way through all of this the best that I can!). We also just recently added to our family with another son! We have Camden 3, Evan 6 weeks, and of course Penny-dog 5!

I have several reasons for this blog. One is to keep family and friends updated on what is going on with us, and to let them know how Jason is doing (although those updates will be very vague b/c I won't know much), another reason is to get my feelings out there rather than keeping things bottled up!! This is also a good way to record my boys day to day lives (if I get to it day to day :))!!

While Jason is gone I have many goals for myself, I find this significant because I've never been a real goal setter. . .or maybe I have and I've just never documented them! Jason and I have been together since I was 18 years old, I've never really been without him, so my way of getting through all of this is to hopefully just keep busy! I quit my job to take care of the boys (SCARY), and I'm sure they will occupy most of my time--but I'm hoping I will have some time to meet my personal goals as well!


Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails