Sunday, March 03, 2013

I swear this isn't a cooking blog. . .

So seriously.  .  .this sign is the next on my "Must Have" list--I know exactly where I will put it in my kitchen:
Source: etsy.com via Melanie on Pinterest


In other news, tried a new Pin tonight!!  It was so delicious, super easy, and thanks to my lil bro for leaving his heavy whipping cream (yes, I went full fat tonight), and garlic from his grocery run last week-I had everything on hand for it!

This was a delicious recipe-only two modifications--I made my own breadcrumbs so we could keep it gluten free (Udis, herbs, and parm cheese), and I added spinach in the end so I could meet Jason's requirement of something green.  Honestly, I think the basil counts as green.  .  .
Did the kids eat it??  Uh.  .  .did you see my sign?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails