I did--I feel like I should be honest and tell you that I cheated on my workout and on my diet coke. Last week was busy so the whole working out thing just fell to the wayside. . .I actually went into the week thinking I would be able to carve out the time, but it just didn't happen. I hopped back on my horse yesterday and I'm paying for it!! I feel like I'm back to square one, but I'm sticking with it!! I would love to run but the stinking weather is just too cold to take Sweet B out so I will deal. . .
I cheated on my diet coke too. . .twice. . .the good news is, I was able to just have one (or part of one). . .and that was enough to satisfy that craving. I guess maybe trying to be a T-totaler just isn't for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment