I never knew that the boys would be so excited and sweet about celebrating her birthday today. . .okay I'm going to be straight up with y'all (cause that's how I roll)-in my head I knew that it was her birthday but I didn't remember until the vet emailed her a "happy birthday" message! OOPS!
Anyway, Camden insisted that we pick up a special treat for her today so we ran out after his Cub Scout visit to the police station and picked her up a birthday surprise, they were super excited to give it to her! The other thing that Camden did--and seriously y'all, he's becoming more and more thoughtful everyday (bear with me, this is a long story)!! Anyway, his teacher told them today they should read a book and have their parents ask questions, for every question they get right they get 1 minute to do something. Camden earned 11 minutes-he wanted us to all take Penny on a walk (for 11 minutes, which was plenty b/c it was COLD) since it was her birthday! Wasn't that sweet?!
![]() |
| Happy 10th Birthday Old Lady! We Love You! |

No comments:
Post a Comment