We've had a very active, yet relaxing Spring Break this year! I was determined to not plan to stick around the house, only to desperately be in search of any bouncy place, park, library, or fun outing that would end up costing me just as much as a more "significant" outing would. So as not to overwhelm you with REALLY REALLY LONG posts, I'll share each day in it's own post. If you are on FB or Instagram, you've probably already seen all of these--sorry! :)
Saturday
We took a road trip up to Asheville to visit with my grandparents! I love Asheville, I have so many wonderful memories of being there with my grandparents and my aunt le--they always made our visits so special and I'm happy that I'm able to share some of that with my kids! I do hate the drive because I don't travel well, and quite frankly, neither do my kids--but they were troopers and we were able to have a nice relaxing picnic lunch and afternoon of playing outside with bubbles and big wheels!! I wish I had more pics, but these are the only ones I've got:
 |
Nana & B-I had a better one, but someone thought it would be cute to give B bunny ears *sigh* |
 |
| Um. . .that's my mini Ms. B |
 |
| If only they had slept longer than 1hr |
 |
| Camden said he wasn't sleeping, he was just pretending. . .hmmmm |
 |
| HAHA! |
Sunday
Since we had such a busy day Saturday, and since Jason was having to pack up and leave Monday we stayed still and just hung out together at home. The boys decided to open up a "duct tape bracelet" stand. . .everybody needs a duct tape bracelet, well everyone except for the residents of Windsor Creek! They worked tirelessly, and there were a few very sweet customers that stopped and purchased a bracelet or two--including Uncle Adam and GiGi! They made about $10 and were so thrilled that they wanted to go out Monday to sell them too! The only scary thing, I happened to look out and our Grayson Patrol had pulled up to make a purchase--he was super sweet but it occurred to me that my boys were right next to his car. . .I'm sure they felt safe-but I definitely used that as a teaching moment about how we don't approach cars EVER...and I decided that this stand needed to have a boss-mom planted on the front porch.
 |
| Hard at Work! |
 |
| Pulled the wagon out for some shade |
 |
| My assistant "boss-lady" |
We finished off our day with a yummy family cookout! GiGi and Uncle Adam joined us and we were able to sit in the dining room again! I'm loving just ceasing the moment and using that room! I just need a good table pad. . .anybody know where I can get one??
No comments:
Post a Comment