Here are some things I've learned lately:
1-I enjoy driving a minivan and I make it look cool. Not many people are comfortable enough with their awesomeness to learn this. . .I can't wait to get a minivan
2-Party City is NOT a good place to go with your 3 year old when they are gearing up for Halloween. I would narrow this down to say just MY 3 year old but while we were there I heard lots of cries and declarations of "I want to go now, I don't want a costume anymore"
3-Running skirts are so cool, but don't wear them when it's windy. ESPECIALLY if you don't have built in short underneath.
4-Just because your music is too loud and you can't hear your joints clicking when you run doesn't mean that they aren't. . .take some ibuprofen when you are done running.
5-Decorating for Halloween is just as challenging as decorating for Christmas--I just don't have a natural talent for making things look good. (unless I'm trying to make driving a minivan look good, and then well, you know. . .)
6-Sometimes being stuck at home with 3 kids and no vehicle can be a relief. No pressure, no worries, just hanging out!
That's it, I've got some exciting news coming, I just have to get it together!! Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree, minivans are cool! I mean you can push a button to shut the door, super cool. I don't have a minivan but I think I actually want one :)
I never thought I wanted one until I had B, but now I feel like I MUST HAVE ONE!! :) Judy has one and I love driving it! It's like the kids aren't even there. . . ;)
I LOVE MY MINIVAN!!!! We got it when Brock had just turned one. We came out of a 4x4 Armada when we got it, and I haven't thought about another vehicle other than a newer Odyssey since.
It is the single greatest family oriented purchase you can make!! I was 'that girl' who swore up and down that I would never drive a van - HA what a joke - and then I had 3 kids. That thing is really amazing, it has storage, easy to open and close doors, back up cameras, plus every kind of hook up you can think of, USB, HDMI, power outlets, navigation, bluetooth, I'm telling ya once you get one you will seriously marvel at how you EVER did it before!
Post a Comment