Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary Windsor Creek!

So, I can't believe it but it's been a year since we moved into our new home!  I guess that means it's not really "new" so much, but we haven't exactly put our mark on it yet either.  I have to be honest, I'm not the best at decorating.  I try, I do, but I just don't have the gift.  I have TONS of ideas, but my heart starts pounding when I go onto Pinterest and see things that I love b/c I stress out over how I'll get them all done.  .  .for free--haha, wishful thinking!



To celebrate I decided to take you on a little tour of the downstairs.  Again, we've done nothing in the way of painting, and the curtains were already there.  Jason and I are slow on the uptake, we can never make a decision on color, and until my children decide to stop destroying my furniture we won't be doing anything with that either.  The house is kind of a mess, I took these pics on a whim last week--which was a whirlwind of pastor meetings, pumpkin patch visits, football, and cub scouts!  

had to try my new "panorama" function-family room, and kitchen

dining room, see the art, I did that--oh yes I did.  .  .Jason hates it

kitchen

"formal" living room, yea--right


Eventually we'll get around to painting, and maybe I'll even take some pics of the upstairs.  Camden has told the neighbors his room is "peach", it's not--but clearly he hates the color!  We have done the baby's room, so I guess it's only fair that we paint the boys' rooms as well!  I'm sure we'll find some time.  .  .eventually.  .  .to do something.  .  .anything :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails