Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Feel Like I Should Say Something. . .

I just don't have much to say at the moment.  .  .I know--weird!  Honestly, I'm not much of a small talker and sometimes my day to day just seems boring and uneventful!  So if I don't post it's either b/c I'm so busy I can't think straight, or it's b/c there's simply not much happening!

We definitely had a busy September.  Evan started school, I had my first stint of being the PTA Treasurer during his preschool consignment sale--thankfully we've got a great team and my part of it was not as intimidating as I thought it was going to be!  Braelyn has been sick at least twice--she's currently running a fever, but thankfully sleeping at the moment.  Evan started and ended soccer.  Camden started Boy Scouts and flag football (last week), and he's almost completed his first 9 weeks of first grade.  I've popped a toe on my right foot.  . .and had to end my running until I can figure out what's going on with this old body--haha!  Let's see, let's see.  .  .I mean, really--that's it!!  I've been told my facebook posts are not up to par, so I've been working on that.  I have lots of video of Braelyn NOT walking, she'll get there--no rush!!  Jason and I just had a much needed kid free weekend.  The boys went camping with Nana and Mopa and Braelyn spent the weekend with Grandma & Papa.  We caught up on a few chores and SLEEP!!  We did get to finally try our new local restaurant The Graft and it was FAN-TAS-TIC!  I can't wait for my next visit!!

That's really it people--it's all I've got!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails