Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Tuesday after Labor Day

YAY!  YAY!  YAY!!  The first day of preschool is here!  Evan has been asking when it's his turn to go to school since Camden started at the beginning of August!  I am super excited for this new year--I know he's going to have a blast.  He has a wonderful teacher, and a class full of his friends-even more exciting than that -he has GERBILS in his class.  I'm super excited that they will STAY in his class-haha!!  It's bittersweet that this is his last year at SUMC, but B will be gracing the halls next year so we've still got a few more good years there!

First Day-he insisted on his "cool seabee shorts"

Hanging with his buds!  He found his name and got to it!
Regarding my pot roast.  .  .I'm really bad at pot roast.  I don't know if I just pick up the wrong cut of meat, or if I just don't prep it right--I'm open to suggestions!  That being said-this recipe was really very good.  Jason loved it!  You have to thicken the sauce so when I pulled the meat out I just cut it up in chunks-it did not fall apart as you would expect it to!  I did use the ranch packet in the grits, I wouldn't do that again, I think they are fine just cooked in chicken broth and cheese!

Until next time.  .  .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails