1--don't wear anything that is tight, your thighs and bottom will jiggle and people will see, in this same line of thinking--wear a thong. . .
2--I am a GREAT dancer, just so long as everyone around me (myself included) has been drinking, and we are in a dimly lit room. . .
Those 2 things aside--I LOVED IT!! I will totally do it again just so I can get better at it!! I might become a Zumba addict, okay maybe not, but I would love to somehow get the "sprinkler", "grocery cart", and "roger rabbit" somehow incorporated into the dance steps! Any class that I can dance to Jessica Simpson's "These Boots are Made for Walking", and Justin & Madonna's "4 Minutes" and break a sweat makes me happy!! I know it sounds crazy--but seriously all you do is just dance--it's such a fun class!! It seems that some of the ladies that attend the class regularly have these things that you wear around your waist--they jingle and stuff, I can't explain it--but I'm thinking this somehow makes you better at Zumba and I may need to find one. Only problem with this is I'll be jingling at the wrong times. . .
I just wanted to share for those of you that see Zumba on your group exercise schedule and are wondering what it's all about!! Give it a try--trust me, you won't be the only one trying to keep up, but I promise you will break a sweat and leave smiling!!
2 comments:
Do you have a workout partner? I might be able to do it with a friend but definitely not by myself. GOOD FOR YOU!
i don't! i try to get up there at least 2-3 times a week and I like classes. I had been hearing more and more about this class (seems it is popular at a bunch of gyms) and figured I would give it a try. I go to classes at the same time so a lot of the same people are in there every day! i saw some familiar faces and kindred spirits!! :)
Post a Comment