Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You know what they say--"While Camden's Away. . ."

MOMMY WILL. . .




CLEAN OUT HER CLOSET??  Yes, yes it's true!  Camden is away with Nana & Mopa and I decided to seize the moment and do a much needed purging of the closet!!  I figured this was just the break I needed and it would make me feel good having done something productive while he was gone!!  It took me 2 DAYS!!  Possibly b/c I stopped to try on EVERY item of clothing, even though I knew I wouldn't keep it!  I just had to see if it was indeed too small or too big, or too out of date!!  I'm thinking of keeping this though:

Don't be too impressed--it's not zipped, it's just fastened around the neck!  I truly couldn't move!!  It was fun to get it out and put it on--it looks brand new!  I kind of wish I could bring myself to part with it so someone else could put it to use, but for some reason I feel the need to hold onto it!!

I can't believe how fast this summer is going--other than my mental breakdown it's really been a good time!!  ;)--of course it would be so great for Jason to be here to experience everything with us, but he will be soon!!  Camden often tells me how much he misses his daddy!  I know he can't wait to share his new pool skills!!
Check them out here:

Evan is 7 months and growing like a weed!!  I have a feeling he'll be crawling soon, and I'll be in a whole heap of trouble!!  Camden is a GREAT big brother--he does all that he can to make him laugh--he gives him tons of hugs and kisses!!  



All in all things are going pretty well--I just keep telling myself there's a lot more behind me than there is in front of me!  (this is true in so many ways--haha!) SERIOUSLY though--things are looking up!  Can't wait for our navy family pool party at mom's & our trip to NC in July!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where in nc will you be...i have heard nothing of this! would love to see you guys...love you. jenn

Related Posts with Thumbnails