Sunday, June 07, 2009

Short and sweet tonight

Hey everybody!!  Sorry I haven't written to update you on Evan's 6 month stats--the weeks are sort of packed and by the end of the night I'm usually DONE!!

So Evan is growing very well, he went down in his weight percentile,  and up in height (does this surprise any of us--have you seen his daddy??) :)

WEIGHT: 19LBS 8.5OZ (80%)
LENGTH: 27.25" (74%)
HEAD: 17.75" (81%)

He is really just changing so much--he's sitting up by himself, grabbing pretty much everything in sight--and if you are smart--you won't dare eat in front of him without making sure he has something to stuff in his mouth! :)  I lowered his crib the other day b/c he moves around so much he was hitting his head on his soother and grabbing his mobile all the time!  This seems to give him a little more room!

Camden is doing well--he's really enjoying his summer!  He is starting to enjoy swimming (shew--big sigh of relief) and is counting down the days for his trip to meet the big mouse, it's a lot of days, but he's not letting that stop the excitement! :)  Check out him out:

This has been a emotionally rough week for me, Jason and I had our 7 year anniversary monday and I had my 29th (+2) birthday on Friday (thanks Moe!).  Thank you so much to my friends and family for making these days so special for me!!  It was truly more difficult than I thought spending them without Jason, but it was so comforting to have you all to share them with!  For those of you who experienced my little outbursts--thanks for not looking for the biggest rock you could find to hide under, I know I can be scary sometimes!! :)  I've never been quite this out of control of my emotions, it's slightly frightening.  

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY 2 BLOG FOLLOWERS!!  Wish I had a prize to hand out, but I don't!  

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails