So about 6:50--EVERYONE decided it was time to get up (everyone but me, but what choice do i have?)--it was cool though b/c Camden was READY to eat, and he did, and Evan was his usual chipper self!
I have to admit that I sort of cheated on this whole determination thing b/c I was pretty sure I had a swim date set up with an old friend and her girls, and I was pretty sure I would be running an errand at Discover Mills--which would pretty much fill our morning. . .
So, we got ready and headed out to the Mills so we could exchange some crocs (it was hard, but I avoided the Carter's and OshKosh sales) then we headed home, stopped at Old McDonald's for a happy meal and put Evan down for a nap! So far. . .SO GOOD!! The rest of the day went just as smoothly as the morning--lunch, swimming, & playtime with Olivia and Abigail, pizza, popsicles, bath, and finally bed. You'll note I'm writing this at 8:07--Camden is watching part of a movie but Evan is in bed.
The day went well people--I just want you to know that!! I feel as though maybe I've pushed through part of that wall. . .(maybe I should've blogged about it sooner-haha!)
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! See you navy wives tomorrow night!! :)
1 comment:
You are doing a great job Mel! Good Lord, what do you expect? You had a baby and your husband left pretty much all at the same time!!! That is a lot for a person to handle. One day at a time. That's all you can do. Every day you push through it is a day closer to Jason being home. YOU CAN DO IT!
Post a Comment