Monday, February 09, 2009

Headed to CA--but before I go

3 reminders for myself:

#3 goal, a project each month--FEBRUARY--my maternity clothes and Evan's closet.  Fortunately we are half way there even though I haven't reported

#4 goal, more patience and enjoy life's blessings.  This will always be a work in progress so I will continue to post it to keep myself in check

#5 goal, be positive--remember Melanie life is what you make it.  Every negative has a positive to go with it.  Don't stay bogged down with all of the bad stuff.

It's been a rough few weeks, but knowing that I'm officially off the clock (as much as a mommy can be) Thursday around 3 gives me SOME relief!!  I just need to post these things to remind myself of the goals I made back in January!  


REMEMBER MOMMY--THIS IS WHY WE DO IT:

For the smiles.  .  .




For the quiet moments.  .  .

And for the sweet, sweet voices.  .  .

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh this is just too cute! And how couldn't that put a smile to your face!

Related Posts with Thumbnails