(keep in mind Camden was 6 weeks early, so at his "2 month check up" he was really almost 3 months--if this makes sense)
CAMDEN--13LBS 4.5OZ, 22 1/2" LONG, also they told me the right side of his head was flat and I needed to work on getting him to turn his head the other way.
EVAN--13LBS 7.5OZ, 23.75" LONG, same deal on the head and the same side!! CRAZY!
So I know this isn't that interesting to anyone else, but to me it's surprising! I keep thinking, I just don't remember Camden being this big this soon--obviously he was though!! My boys may have started out dainty, but they didn't stay that way for long! :)
Next order of business, it was brought to my attention that I never mention the help that I have. Now, I'm not like Kate from Jon & Kate Plus 8 who has helpers in every day and people that I travel with everywhere I go--BUT I let's face it folks--I've only got 2 kids, I'm not outnumbered by much!! :) I do, however, have a good amount of help. For instance, my trip to California never would've been possible if it weren't for ALL of mine and Jason's parents. Tickets, shuttle to the airport, babysitters, dogsitters--you name it, they did it--and never complained to me a bit! :) Pretty much every weekend we see at least one grandparent or one set of grandparents, and this is a nice break for all of us! All of our friends are around as well. Right now, I'm getting ready for my weekly dinner at the Rittenger's house--we head over in the afternoon, and just hang out for a bit before bedtime. It breaks up the week, and we ALL get some social time in!! Not to mention everyone calling to see if I need anything, bringing me dinner when they have extra (cooking for one isn't fun), setting up playdates, etc! Everyone has been such a help to me and I couldn't do this (without being committed) without you!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! So you see, I don't do it all by myself!!
So, I finished my February projects, and I'm about to start on my March projects. I've decided they will include cleaning the playroom closet, putting up some decorative stuff I purchased ages ago, and cleaning out my top drawer (you know you have one too--so just hush)!! If anything is worthy of a photo update I will definitely post when completed! :)
In other news, we are beginning to have something of a schedule. . .I hate to put it here b/c I know it will backfire, but maybe not!! I've gotten a solid nap out of Evan every day at the same time in his crib for about a week! We are working on a solid night sleep--about 8:30-4:30 right now. I know this seems like an odd stretch, but I really need for him to start by about 8-8:30 in the mornings and in order to do that--the 8:30-4:30 is working. Slowly but surely we are getting there!! Camden has started going to the gym with me 2 days a week--he seems to really like it. Breaks up the being at home on those days, and he gets a treat afterwards!!
Okay--that's it for right now, Evan is starting to stir and I need to pack a cooler!! haha!! If for some reason I have forgotten to mention you or if there is something you would like to know about please let me know!! I get started on here and wander in a million different directions!!
No comments:
Post a Comment