Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pinning!!

As you know, I do love some Pinterest.  I've tried lots of different recipes and ideas from there and I try to post on FB or "repin" into my Tried it and Loved it board if it works for me.  Here are a few I've tried lately:

#1
Source: food.com via Melanie on Pinterest

This one wasn't my favorite, I think it has potential, maybe less velvetta and more cheddar.  Jason enjoyed it, which totally surprised me because I thought he would think it was bland!

#2

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!  I wouldn't say that this was "The World's Best Chicken"-but it was pretty darn good!!  A nice change from your ho hum every day chicken meal, and if you are careful not to over cook it (like I did) a very delightful meal!  I served with roasted potatoes, green beans, and corn (for the kids).

#3

I think this has been my most successful & shockingly delicious Pin so far!  It was phenomenal, and healthy!  A real crowd pleaser (except mom because she doesn't like sweet potatoes or pumpkin).  I challenge you to step out of your box though--you can't really taste those two flavors.  I really made this for Jason because he loves sweet potatoes, I'm glad I did!

#4

So technically, I haven't tried this one yet.  It's on the menu for tomorrow!!  Yahoo!!  I'll let you know!!

What have you pinned lately??  Anything good?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails