Monday, November 26, 2012

From 0 to 4. . .

...in the blink of an eye!!!!!  Our little Evan turned 4 last week, and once again I just can't believe how fast these years have flown by!!  You are such a big boy now, and you have been through so many changes this year.  Your excitement for life blows me away!  I love watching you experience new things, I love that you are such a sweet and loyal friend to all of your buddies!!  Unlike your brother you are a social butterfly--you will tell everyone you meet what your name is, and how to spell it-along with what my name is (and that they can call me Ms. Melanie), your brother and sister's name and ages.  .  .remind me never to tell you any top secret information!

Where you Started!

First Christmas
 Evan, you love ALL heroes!  You love that your Daddy is a Seabee and you can't wait to be IronMan the Firefighter one day!!  In fact, we went to the Fire Station tonight with your brother's Tiger Cub Den and when all the 1st grade boys were saying how scary and weird the firefighter looked in his gear, you just stared in awe and whispered "He's awesome".  .  .I wish he could've heard you because it was the sweetest thing!

As you embark on this awesome 4th year I hope that you continue to love life, I hope that you never stop looking for my hand when we are walking together, and I hope that you continue to let your imagination provide your hours of entertainment!  We love you more than I could ever express in this blog post Evan!  Thank you for all of the joy you bring to our lives every day!!
4 Years Old!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails