Sunday, August 12, 2012

ALREADY??

Yep, I'm already behind.  .  .to those of you who really know me, this isn't a shock--I'm usually running about 5 steps behind anyway, so it's fitting that I'm behind on blogging as well!

Since I was last here, we had a birthday party for B and Camden started school!  I think he's really enjoying it, and the days have quickly flown by!  I've been much more productive (except of course with my blog), and even started running again!  YAHOO!!  Hopefully I'll get back to more regular posting soon--I know all of my many followers anxiously await these posts! ;)

In the meantime. . .here's what we've been up to:

Finally got our lock on this cabinet, but Lord she still goes for it!

Evan helping me clean his bathroom!

B is packin'--watch out!

B's birthday gift from Mommy & Daddy off on her Maiden Voyage

Camden's first day of first grade--I choke up every time I think of how fast the time has flown!

Finally got Evan's airplanes up, now if I could just get some paint on the walls...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails