| Playing hide-and-seek |
Jason and I have been discussing lately how incredibly smart our kids are. We've really noticed (b/c he's the child that talks) that Camden really is smart, I mean--he thinks of things that I would just never think of--and I'm an adult!! So this post is dedicated to him and all of his wisdom!! :) I'll share with you my favorite 2:
FRIDAY AT SAMS
"Mommy--they sell cars here?" (observing a car in the bay where they put tires on) "No baby, but you can buy tires here, that car is getting new tires. If you get a flat tire you can just come here and get a new one." "MOMMY--how are you going to get here if you have a flat tire??" He then proceeded to get out and show me where the spare tire is (well, he was sort of right he was showing me where it would be if we were in the truck, but we were in the car so I showed him where the spare for the car would be)
IN THE CAR ON THE WAY HOME FROM A BIRTHDAY PARTY
"Mommy-God died so that we wouldn't have to go in timeout anymore."
(this really needs no explanation. . .)
No comments:
Post a Comment