HEIGHT: 32 1/2" (51%)
HEAD: 19" (61%)
As you can see--still a pretty big head!! He was healthy as a fiddle, which is good considering he was just at the doctor Friday with an ear infection. . .and he woke up this morning with a fever. . .I swear we've been to the doctor once a week for a couple of months!! The doctor's only concern is that he has NO words! He downplayed it a bit for me I think, I told him he understands us and can identify his family, etc--he just doesn't really want to talk back yet. . .there's plenty of time for that!! Anyway, he gave me the number for Baby Can't Wait--I'll probably call when we get back from Huntsville.
Here are some more interesting tidbits:
Nickname: MonkeyMan or The Evanator
at 18 months you are into EVERYTHING--so active!! I can't take my eyes off of you for long, if I do you will have crawled on top of the kitchen or dining room table, thrown everything in sight into the trash can, fed the dog anything you can find, or splash in the toilet!! It's safe to say "The Evanator" suits you well!!
You are a very happy baby, though you do have a witching hour around 5 and you want to be held, and held, and held--and I can't just sit down, I have to walk around b/c that's what you want.
You don't like for anyone to feed you, from the time you discovered utensils you have wanted to feed yourself--and I let you, you actually do quite well!
I would say your favorite food is bananas or yogurt.
You LOVE the water!! There is no fear at the pool--we put you in arm swimmies and let you go!! Well, not completely b/c you do have a heavy head and it tends to make you a little top heavy--but you love to kick and splash.
You love to play chase, and you LOVE to dance!!
You also really love your brother--when I say "come on Evan, let's go get Camden from school" you squeal and run to the garage door!!
MonkeyMan--you've got a personality like no other!! We love you more than you will ever know!!
Your Favorite Shoes:
1 comment:
So adorable Melanie!!!! I can't believe he's 18 months old!
Post a Comment