Sunday, December 13, 2009

STATS

So last Friday Jason and I took the boys for their 4 year and 1 year check ups!  I recruited Daddy to go along because the thought of having to deal with Camden at the doctor by myself was quite daunting!  He completely freaks out about going, and is quite difficult to hold down for shots.  Unfortunately for both of us--Camden was wheezing and couldn't get his shots, so I will have to take him at a later date for those--we did however get everyones' stats and the boys are growing like WEEDS!

CAMDEN:
Weight-38lbs 4oz (67th percentile)
Height-41.5" (73rd percentile)

So, even though he doesn't eat hardly anything he's gained about 4lbs in the past year!!  He was relieved not to have to get any shots like Evan got, but has worried about going back ever since we walked out the door!  I guess I will break down and get him in next week.

EVAN:
Weight-23lbs 11oz (59th percentile)
Height-30.5" (67th percentile)
Head-18.5" (64th percentile)

He got his shots like a champ, there were tears, but not many.  When the nurse pricked his toe to get blood he pretty much just looked at her and then tried to figure out what she was doing down there!

We are gearing up for our Christmas Season, still haven't done our Christmas cards--for those of you anxiously awaiting their arrival--it might be another week or two!  Today the boys will get to meet Santa, he is coming to visit at Jason's office party this afternoon--Camden is actually excited, he keeps talking about it!  We hope everyone is doing well!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(thanks GiGi for your photo contribution)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails