Birthday Party:




Couldn't resist these! :)
For those of you in the metro Atlanta area, we got our bouncy from www.jumpandslide.com.
We did have to pick it up (they will deliver for a fee), but we got to keep it from Friday to Monday! Due to weather we only were able to use it Friday night and Saturday but it was a killer deal $100 for the whole weekend. I would highly recommend them, they loaded it, gave me everything I needed and got it back out of the truck for me. We didn't even have to get it folded back up properly.
Hope you enjoyed the pics, and I hope everyone enjoys the Christmas Season coming up!!

2 comments:
What great pictures Mel! And I'll definitely have to keep the bouncey thing company - $100 is a steal. Of course I haven't a clue what those things cost, but it sounds like a great deal.
monica you are so funny!! i think when we did Camden's it was like 125-150, but you only got it for 3 hours. which really is more than enough time, but if you happen to have great weather and can let the kids play in it all weekend the 100 is totally worth it!
Post a Comment