Let's talk about what we did this week--because it was actually a pretty fun-filled week for Camden & myself (except, of course, for today)!!
DAY1--MOMMY IS OFF, CAMDEN IS WITH NANA & MOPA IN PTC
DAY2--BOWLING WITH THE LUMPPS!!
Camden actually did okay--I mean, he can't really throw the ball well and pretty much it got stuck in the middle of the lane or took about 5 minutes to get to the pins--but he really enjoyed himself! He liked doing it ALL BY HIMSELF! Afterwards we headed over to Applebee's and had dinner. All in all a nice way to end a rather cold Spring Break day--Camden had spent much of it in bed because of his allergies!
DAY3--JUMPZONE & TACO NIGHT WITH THE RITTENGERS!!
Family fun for all!! Ella and Evan played in the VERY dirty floor, but didn't seem to mind! Camden and Molly bounced until their little legs were just too tired to go on. . .okay, maybe Gina and I were just ready to go home, and the big kids were starting to take over! Do you know I about went psycho mommy on this kid--he was messing with Camden! He told me that he didn't want to hurt him but Camden made him very ANGRY! REALLY DUDE--HE'S 3.5?!!! That was really the only incident and I made it out of there without disciplining someone else's child! After that we went for haircut and errands and then headed over to the Rittengers house for tacos! Yum yum! The day ended when Molly came upstairs crying saying she was ready for bed--poor kiddo, they were really just so tired! Cracked me up though!!
DAY4--MAYFIELD DAIRY WITH THE HALLS!!
Kasey had suggested a couple of weeks ago that I take Camden to Mayfield Dairy for something to do over Spring Break! So I called Tiffany, who lives about 3 seconds from there, and asked if she wanted to join! Her little girl Emily will be 3 in June. So off we went to the dairy, and we had absolutely NO idea what to expect--other than some ice cream! First thing we saw when we got there was this BIG HUGE COW--Camden let us know that he liked the cow from where he was standing (I believe his words were "I like that cow from right here, but I don't like it over there")! Emily, on the other hand, saw the cow and immediately wanted to run over to it!!! (not a real cow, just a big statue thingie) Once we let the kids know that whoever wanted to go see the cow would be able to AFTER the tour would be able to we headed on in! This place was PACKED--I mean PACKED!! They conveniently have you wait for the tour in a lovely gift shop that sells any number of things--including TSHIRTS, and Ice Cream! Since we knew the kids would never finish their ice cream before the 2 pm tour we decided to get shirts instead (they were 50% off)! After we shopped we sat down for the video and to get our hair nets adjusted--a lovely look for everyone!! Even Evan wore one!! Once the tour was over we got our ice cream and headed out to the cow--which, by now, Camden was no longer afraid of! The kids had a great time, and it's truly a lovely way to spend an afternoon! Oh--and it was free (except the tshirts and ice cream!)
That was our Spring Break in a nutshell!! Now we are off to the beach for Aunt Misty's spring break! She is student teaching so she had to go when her school goes instead of her university! That means she will be spending Spring Break with the only person she could get--LUCKY HER! :) She'll never know what hit her!!
Y'all please remember Jason's birthday is Sunday!! He is able to call home a good bit and I know he just misses everyone so much! He sends his love and says thank you for all of the great packages he's been getting!! WE LOVE YOU BABY!! Hope you have a good one!
p.s. I promise to post some pics (for those of you who aren't on facebook :) when I get back! it takes a while on here and it's late--bedtime for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment