Sunday, April 26, 2009

CATCH UP CATCH UP!!

There is nothing sweeter than building sand castles with Aunt Misty


Evan's first taste of chocolate pudding

My little men!

mmmm....that's the biggest "small scoop" I've ever seen!

Sorry I've been a little behind in posting lately! After we had our real spring break from school--we all packed up and headed to the beach! Camden really enjoyed himself this trip! He LOVED the sand (and showering with Aunt Misty "outside"), and seemed a lot less intimidated by the water! I can't wait for Jason to come home so he can enjoy the beach with him! I'm not a big "play in the ocean" person, but I did try to put aside my fears of that salty water for Camden! Evan enjoyed the beach about as much as I figured he would--it's a little cold and windy for an infant, but we had a couple of pretty calm days out there so he could go and enjoy it with us!

When we made it back home we hit the ground running!! School started that Monday and then we had our first T-ball practice, Journey class, and then we our first 2 t-ball games!! Camden enjoys t-ball, but I"m not sure he grasps the concept that he is playing a sport. . .he basically just sort of stand in the field and watches the ball roll by--then he asks when is it time for a snack, and if he already won then why are we still playing? :) I didn't expect much from 3 year old team sports, I just wanted to have him involved in some activities to help his time without daddy pass quicker!! It's actually quite comical to watch them all out there! We have 6 kids on our team, and I'd say about 2 of them are pretty good! We'll just pretend they are the "older" 3 year olds!! HAHA!!  

We will be starting swim lessons soon!! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails