Sunday, January 27, 2013

18 months. . .

I can hardly believe this sweet thing is 18 months old!!  It seems like only yesterday she was a bitty baby waking me up every 3 hours to eat!  Now she's an up and at 'em, go getter ready to start preschool. .  .yep, I filled out the papers already she will be starting school in the fall!  YAHOO. .  .oops, I mean it will be so tough for me to take her.  .  . ;)
Headed to lunch with the girls!

Cheering on the Falcons-too bad they lost!
Oh well, there is always next year!

Eating food, I always feel the need to take these pics
because eating real food never lasts long here!



Taking herself to bed.  .  .
With every new milestone comes a doctors appointment, here are her 18 month stats:

WEIGHT: 24lbs 5 oz (50%)
HEIGHT: 31 3/4" (52%)
HEAD: 18 1/4" (44%)

Oddly enough, I always thought she was SOOOOO much tinier than Evan, she's actually a little bit bigger!!!  Maybe it was just that his head was so stinking big!  

In other news--Jason is home!!  Woo hoo!  He was gone for his Reserve AT (annual training) for 2 FULL weeks!  I actually faired quite well, only a couple of ridiculous posts on Facebook while he was away.  I try to never post about him being gone because I just know all of the robbers are sitting around waiting for me to let them know that it's just little 'ol me here--also another reason I haven't blogged.  Honestly, the brain just turns off as soon as I put the kids to bed.  He's back, and I quietly pray every night that he won't be deployed again.  .  .but we all know that the day will come--and I will cry, and try very hard not to go crazy while he's gone! ;)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails