Monday, December 10, 2012

Hey Good Lookin'!

.  .  .what ya got cookin'??  I just had to share what is on my menu this week:

I'm trying this one out for a Candle Exchange Party tonight:


.  .  .but first we'll be having this for dinner:


Then Thursday, I'm going to whip this up:


The last 2 are from Between 3 Sisters--they've got some great looking stuff on their site!

Last week I made this one:
Source: paleomg.com via Melanie on Pinterest


It was delicious!  I'll be trying it again soon with the grain free cauliflower rice!  Mine looked almost as pretty as hers did.
Busy week this week--what do you have going on?  Time is swiftly getting away from me and Christmas is almost here!  AHHHHHHH!

**disclaimer-this post comes on the end of a weekend filled with pizza, hot dogs, and chicken nuggets**

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails