Ha--remember that one?? I do, one of my favs! I do miss singing in Chorus, especially around Christmastime!
We got the decorations up last weekend-I decided to keep it simple this year. Braelyn is all over the place and I don't want to have to constantly run interference between her and my decorations. PLUS--I've had a lot of my stuff since we got married and I'm looking to "revamp"--I love the ideas on Pinterest but my stuff never turns out quite right. I know one day I'll have everything exactly as I like it. . .and then I'll want to change it again, but this year I just really wanted to keep it simple!!!
So here goes:
| Living Room-love that tree, the lights were a total pain |
| Braelyn Gate |
| I thought I had a better pic of the mantle. . .it doesn't even look like this! How do you like those Braelyn-proof stockings?? |
![]() |
| My little arrangement for my china cabinet, it changes every year |
| The kiddos before Breakfast with Santa this morning |
We went to breakfast with Santa this morning and the kids had a great time!! It's already been a long weekend with Daddy away. . .but we have one more day! Tomorrow is our trip to Build-A-Bear, the boys (mainly Camden) have been begging to go get a Rudolph and an Elf since their birthdays. Then tomorrow night we will go to Journey to Bethlehem at SUMC, the boys just loved it last year. It is very well done! If you are local, come on out-tomorrow and Monday 6-8:30!


No comments:
Post a Comment