Thursday, July 05, 2012

We Finished Our Reading Goals!!

So, a few weeks ago the boys (and by the boys, I mean ME) set a reading goal of reading 20 books by July.  Clearly, these are not huge chapter books like 50 Shades of Grey--so 20 was a pretty reasonable goal!!  Last week they were able to take their book lists back to the library and collect their prizes!! :)



 Returning all of our books!


 

 
So at the library the boys were able to throw their names into a couple of drawings for "Grand Prizes", and they received coupons to go to one of our local children's theaters, a free Go-Kart ride at Malibu Grand Prix, and they are able to each choose a free book!  They were super excited about their loot, I was most excited about the theater tickets because it will give us something to do later this summer!!  I rewarded them with a trip to Donut King and they were both pretty excited about that too! 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails