Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's been a long week, and it's only Wednesday!!

Well, it seems the puke bug hit the Conner House this week :(--fortunately I think we are pretty much over it.  When I say "we" I mean the males of the house, Mommy doesn't get sick--it's just a written rule of "Mommies".

It started Monday night and it's been a LONG couple of days.  There's not much to tell, other than, well--I still sort of smell puke in certain spots of the house, and I think it's because it must just be on me somewhere.  Yes, I've showered, but sometimes it just doesn't get it.

The good news is, in our 2 days of doing nothing I've gotten almost all of the baby clothes tagged for my first big consignment sale.  "Kidsignments" has 2 big sales at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds every year and I will be selling in the February sale.  It sounds easy, but this is a big undertaking!!  I had to sort by seasons (I did this a while ago), and then I had to sort by size, and then I had to put everything on WIRE hangers (I raided moms), and finally print tags and safety pin them on.  This was a big decision for me, and I do find myself getting a little choked up as I tag certain things for sale.  I can remember buying things for the boys, and I remember them wearing them--birthday parties, gathering with friends, first time to meet a great grandparent--look, I know I'm a sentimental fool, but I can't help it!!  I  even remember the few things I purchased at my first Kidsignment sale that are now being resold!!  It's also the end of an era for us--I feel very content with my boys, they are such blessings, but I can't help but wonder--"could we handle one more??"  :)  I know what Jason says, and what my mom says, and what MY head says.  .  .  I guess only time will tell!!!

By the way--I found this great new Carmex product at Wal-Mart today!!  I went for safety pins, but they were out!  You should try it:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails