Thursday, January 28, 2010

I blogged too soon!!

Not an hour after I hit "PUBLISH POST" did I hear my little MonkeyMan start to whimper.  .  .As soon as I got in his room it started--YAK!  Poor little buddy!  I wasn't sure how to handle a puking 1year old (last time he puked no one knew until the next morning).  Jason and I thought that he would be most comfortable in his own bed so we just layered sheets so we could rip them off if they got soiled without having to remake the whole bed.  I pretty much made it in his room before he threw up every time, but it took until the last time for me to get smart and take a bowl in there so I had something (besides my hands) to catch it in.  It's hard to pick up your baby when you have puke all over your hands.  .  .

He's already back in bed, and only had one incident this morning--hopefully he will be like Camden and the throw up part is over, now for the resting part!!

I don't know about y'all but I'm tired of seeing, talking about, thinking about, and smelling throw up.  .  .hopefully next week will be better!! :)

Some pics of the boys when they AREN'T SICK!


1 comment:

Monica said...

Bless their hearts! Hopefully the funk will get out of your house ASAP!

Related Posts with Thumbnails