The boys in their BigBrother/LittleBrother shirts
So Saturday morning started like no other--Evan up around 7:30, and went back down for a nap before Camden pulled himself out of bed around 10:30--woo hoo!! (it didn't last mind you, they were both up at 7am on the dot this morning, so don't be too jealous) Anyway, Camden asked if we were going to school and I said no, and so he said "can I watch tv then??" SURE!! Then he said, can you bring my table from my playroom down so I can sit in here and eat and watch tv?? and I heard myself saying "Sure, honey--what would you like to eat?" Cheerios and yogurt--"no problem"--about 30 minutes later, he said he was "still hungry" and wanted fruit snacks--"Okay, sure, what kind do you want??"--Thus starting the "day of 'yes'"!!! It was such a great day, and though he did get several no's in there--for the most part it was all "YES!"
A few weeks ago my aunt sent me a blog article about how to take time to enjoy your kids. I am always thankful for things like this b/c it always makes me stop and evaluate my actions. One of the things it said was "say yes for a change"--so I did--and you know what, it was a PERFECT day!! I got so many "yes ma'ams" and "no ma'ams" with no prompting I couldn't believe it! Now, this doesn't mean that every day is a yes day, but I will probably do it more often!
One other thing--today Evan is 10 months old!! I can hardly believe it--it has seriously just FLOWN by!! I forgot to post his 9 month stats b/c things were just so crazy around that time--3 Friday's in a row at the Doctor's office--YUCK!
Length: 28.5" (50%)
Head: 18.25 (75%)
Not as big as you thought huh?? Although, it was pointed out to me today that maybe it's b/c his head is so big that everyone thinks he's so big!! :) hehe!!
Camden's 1st Day of School-this is the only one he would let me take. . .
1 comment:
I know how excited you are to have Jason home! You'll have to post pictures of everyone soon!
Post a Comment