So this morning I was getting Evan's room picked up and I hear some giggling coming from the bathroom. . .and the door was closed--for anyone who isn't a parent, this is never good news for you--just so you know!! I open the door to see what is going on and Camden is standing naked over the toilet (poised to pee), and Evan is on his knees HANDS IN TOILET, while Camden is flushing it. . .
The water was clear so either Camden had just peed (all over his brother I'm sure), or had yet to go. . .I can't imagine girls finding this fun. . .it hit me right at that moment as I'm trying not to laugh, and am thinking internally "that toilet really needs to be cleaned" I am the mother of B-O-Y-S boys!! :) Battery taking out, "poo-poo" yelling (Camden's favorite word of the moment), shoot-em-up playing--BOYS!! and I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT! :)


Okay--I have to run!! I have TOILETS to clean! :)
1 comment:
I love my boys! I have some of the best stories to tell, and you will too. I really like the way you blog.
Post a Comment