Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Support Pool Party

So this month the Seabee wives decided we wanted to do something a little different for our meeting. Since it was our July meeting, we decided a pool party was in order! :) Gets us outdoors and allows some of us to soak up some sun, or get water logged with the children in the pool. Mom and Dad were gracious enough to let us have our party at their pool and a great time was had by all!!

For those of you that aren't on facebook--Jason commented the other day about one of Camden's pictures. He asked if I could "get one of him smiling"---um, yea, okay. . .easier said than done! Everyone at the party saw the comment and went on a mission to get pictures of Camden smiling! It wasn't too hard since he was in the pool and had 2 sets of his grandparents there to dote on him!!
I think everyone had a good time, and we definitely had some good food!! Uncle Betty's hooked us up with some pulled pork, pulled turkey, and chicken fingers--YUMMY! For those of you in the area, if you need BBQ that's where it's at!! They are just good people, and the food is always delicious--I don't even like BBQ, but I'll eat it there!
www.unclebettysbbq.com









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails