Wednesday, August 07, 2013

First Day of School!!

HOORAY!!!  Today was the first day of school.  .  .I tell ya, I'm EXHAUSTED! I knew the morning routine was really going to be a challenge this year, we've had it down for Camden for a couple of years now--but Evan is a little hard to motivate in the mornings!  We've been practicing getting dressed before we come downstairs for a couple of weeks so we have that part down, it's just the doing it within a reasonable time frame that we need to work on!  Challenge or not, we made it out the door in an hour and everyone made it to where they needed to go on time!  YAY for us!  I wish I could say the same for the afternoon.  .  .I really thought Evan's pick up time was 3:15--oops!  The boys didn't have much to report about their day--Evan didn't eat anything so he was STARVING when I picked him up, and Camden still isn't sure he likes his teacher.  .  .we are all about looking at the positive side of things ;)  I know it will be another great year for both of them, I just may not hear too much about it ;)

Braelyn thinks it's great the boys are headed back to school!

I said "fart" they can't help but grin

He was very upset that they served him peas for lunch

When did this kid get so big??

Frozen yogurt for everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails