Well, I'm back! As most of you know our little bundle of joy came around week 33 1/2 which explains why my blog suddenly stopped at week 32! I've been busy writing thank you notes, being a mom, and learning how to be a housewife--which by the way is not as easy or as fun as I had initially thought it would be!! The mom part is great, I love every minute of it, and really don't have any complaints--the housewife part on the other hand is really not what I was "maid" to do!! :) I'm getting better at it, I don't manage myself well when it comes to household chores--it can take me all afternoon to clean a bathroom b/c I hate it so much I'm constantly having to find other things to distract myself!! Other than the chore of cleaning the bathrooms (which I had to do before I was a full time maid) my life is great. Everything is falling into place, and now that we are on a good schedule and routine we will be changing everything again, in 2 weeks we head to the beach for 2 weeks and then after that I will have to learn to be a mom, maid, and work full time!! Then you'll really see me complaining I'm sure!!
I guess at this point I really should change the name of this blog to something else. First of all it didn't take 9 months for my baby to get here, and secondly he's here now so I'm no longer blogging on the joys of expecting!
Well, that's it for now. . .I hear "doody" calling, and "doody" is not patient!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment