Its me. You know the only person to ever post on your blog. Anyways, just thought I would post since I knew someone in one of those pictures. So, if Tiffany reads this, 'Hey'. If she doesn't then Melanie will you pass my hello on. Great pics, but I do miss the pictures with Penny in the background looking out the window (it is like Penny is a stuffed animal that you have propped up to look out that window). Talk to you soon.
1 comment:
Hey,
Its me. You know the only person to ever post on your blog. Anyways, just thought I would post since I knew someone in one of those pictures. So, if Tiffany reads this, 'Hey'. If she doesn't then Melanie will you pass my hello on. Great pics, but I do miss the pictures with Penny in the background looking out the window (it is like Penny is a stuffed animal that you have propped up to look out that window). Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment