Saturday, July 23, 2005

Week 18--Oh My Goodness--I KNOW that was it!

Well, it happened! I have been waiting and waiting--and everyone told me it would happen--and it did!! Let me explain:

It was Thursday and I was having an awful morning! Sometimes work just sucks--everyone's does from time to time, and this just happened to be one of those times. I hadn't been there for an hour and I was sitting at my desk frustrated and of course crying--hmm could my hormones be raging. . . :)
So there I am at my computer thinking about how much I really don't like our IT guy--and it happened. . .tap, tap, tap--just like that! I was so excited, I knew EXACTLY what that was!! It was the baby! It was't exactly what I had expected, since typically the first movement you feel is described as "flutters" and mine was more like "thumping"! But I know that was it, it wasn't gas--I'M SURE! I've felt little Thumper quite a few time since then--sometimes I just sit and wait for the little one to move, and sometimes it just sort of catches me off guard, and I grin--and no one knows why!

I'm sure the movement will become more constant soon enough, so for now I'm happy with my little reminders from time to time that there's someone in there that will soon be making an appearance!

Mel

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails